Monday, March 7, 2011

Raindrops on Roses

A heavy heart is like trying to outrun a hurricane. Its weight is ever approaching and when it reaches the surface there is no escaping it, and so you take a deep breathe and you take it in. It over powers every muscle it suffocate's you and all you can do is wait for its current to pass.
You keep the pain inside; not wanting to add to the burden of anyone else's life.
What is the point?
People don't really understand your unique situation and their apologies don't make sense, I mean it's not like it is their fault... Why do they say that they are sorry then?
We know that they care, but the word sorry is a way to ask for forgiveness. I wish their was a word to better describe the sorrow that you feel for someone you love's pain.
I write this entry with a down turned smile and droopy eyes.
Exhausted, somewhat broken. I am not sure where to go from this point. I don't have the answers, and the questions continue to come into my mind.
One day I will look back on this tiring time and I will be able to see what the next step will be but for now its just another part in my adventure to get to where I am going.
Hopefully it won't be too painful of a journey.
That's all for now
~Amy Jo~

No comments:

Post a Comment